Tteokbokki Set Mini Kimbap – ”Seonbi Kkoma Kimbap”
Seonbi Kkoma Gimbap Gwanmun Market branch next to Compose Coffee. I was debating whether to eat soup or Kkoma kimbap, but I came here to eat Kkoma kimbap and tteokbokki. For reference, there is an underground parking lot at the Seonbi Kkoma Kimbab Gwanmun Market branch, but I think you should check with the store to see if they provide support.
The seats near the window are bright and nice, but there were too many people, so I sat in the corner. I don’t think there was soup tteokbokki in the beginning, but when I visited recently, soup tteokbokki was available. So I ordered 5 rows of Kkoma kimbap and spicy soup tteokbokki. By the way, they also sell udon. I ordered a 5-piece set of soup tteokbokki and Kkoma kimbap, and they also gave me pickled radish and udon soup.
It is said that Seonbi Kkoma Gimbap Tteokbokki uses noodle noodles. They added half an egg. They say it fits in one bite, but it’s long so you have to cut it in half to fit. If you ask for scissors, I’ll just eat it whole. The soup tteokbokki consists of noodle noodles, flat fish cakes, cabbage, and half an egg. I tried the noodle noodles first and the spiciness was spicier than I expected.
My stomach feels warm, as if it’s tingling. The texture of the rice cake is chewy, but is it a bit like meal kit tteokbokki? It feels different from regular wheat rice cake. Udon soup that I ate in a hurry! The udon soup is delicious. I calmed down and brought you some Kkoma kimbap. The composition of the Kkoma kimbap is egg slices, pickled radish, and carrots. It is surprisingly simple when you think of plump Kkoma kimbap! However, it is seasoned well and the rice itself is delicious, so it is a taste that will whet your appetite.
The last two times I visited, the seaweed was tougher and less tasty than before. I also eat cabbage. The soup tteokbokki is spicier than I thought! I secretly heard what another customer was ordering, and it seems like the mild flavor is a bit spicy. The portions are so large that I can’t wait to eat tteokbokki and kimbap by myself. I think it would be just the right amount for two people to order 10 rolls of kimbap and one tteokbokki. I also ate the Kkoma kimbap a lot.
I don’t know about other Seonbi Kkoma Gimbap branches, but the Kkoma kimbap at Seonbi Kkoma Gimbap in Gwanmun Market is delicious. However, I was a little disappointed that I didn’t apply sesame oil on this day. If you spread sesame oil on it, it’s really savory, so it’s the best! By the time I left the store, it was quite crowded. The tteokbokki was spicy so I ate it for a long time and it was around 3 o’clock. Dessert was Compose Coffee Lemon Strawberry Crush ~ Compose was bursting with people. While I was waiting for Lemon Strawberry Crush, I wonder how many teams passed in front of me… It was sweet and sour and very delicious.
Making Mini kimbap（1）
This weekend, I packed some mini kimbap with the intention of packing delicious kimbap and going on an outing. Since it is a mini kimbap, you don’t need a lot of fillings. If you put too much, the sides will burst. Seasoned spinach. I prepared egg, carrot, fish cake, and crab cakes. Stir-fry the carrots with a pinch of salt. For the fish cakes, add flavored soy sauce and oligosaccharide and lightly simmer.
It’s hard when the rice rises a lot. Put just one spoonful of rice on each of the four pieces of kimbap and spread them out. Leave the ends open and spread them out. I can join you later. Just add the filling and roll it up. If you leave the side that should stick down for a while, the kimbap will stick. It tastes best when you eat it one by one, but I cut it in half so you can fit it in one bite. We have small mouths…haha.
If you spread fragrant sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds, it becomes more fragrant and delicious. Kimbap is the best food for an outing. When I was young, I packed my bags and went out a lot, but after becoming an adult, I was so busy that I didn’t have time to do that. It’s all memories. At that time, it became a daily routine to take lunch and snacks with me when going out in the car.
I’m planning to start the temple tour again, which I did every weekend last fall. Even if it’s not necessarily a temple, I’m planning to go on an outing to a place where I can walk a lot. Saturday and Sunday are a day in the garden and an outing like this. Lunch box coffee tea. And fruit bread, etc… I seem to end up eating more than at home.
Making Mini kimbap（2）
Today, I’m making dinner after work, and I have leftover pickled radish and burdock from last week..!!! Today’s dinner menu is mini kimbap!!
Little kimbap ingredients (2 servings)
5 strips of pickled radish, 5 strips of burdock, half a can of ham, half a carrot, 2 eggs, 5 sheets of seaweed for kimbap, 1 cup of rice
After preparing the ingredients
- Fry the carrots in a frying pan. (Over medium heat until carrots turn yellow)
- Grill the trimmed ham.
- Make egg rolls and cut them into pieces similar in size to the ingredients.
- One cup of rice and seasoning (2 pinches of salt, 1 spoon of sesame seeds, 1 spoon of sesame oil, a little pepper)
- Cut 5 pieces of seaweed for kimbap in half lengthwise.
- Be sure to do step 1 before rolling the gimbap, as the strong scent of raw carrots makes the other ingredients lose their flavor! This is a process I recommend you do. (1 pinch of salt)
- For step 2, if you are uncomfortable with the salty taste of ham, I recommend substituting it in boiling water!! I’m lazy to wash dishes.. with a frying pan..
If you have made it this far, the actual ingredients are ready and you can roll them like regular kimbap. If you make it like this, 10 rows of little kimbap are completed! But it looks like there are more than 10 lines, right? That’s right.. I was so hungry while rolling the kimbap that I picked it up little by little and ate it..!! Of course, the most delicious kimbap is the kimbap you eat while rolling it. Lastly, if you have a little tip for cutting kimbap…! If I were to give you a tip, you should cut the kimbap by gently moving the knife upwards and downwards. Using a regular knife would only split the kimbap and not cut it at all.
Making Mini kimbap(3) – Tuna Mini Kimbap With Kkongdali
This time, the simple recipe is homemade kimbap. Making kimbap at home is not simple. It’s quite a hassle… but I like it very much, so I make it often. Today, I’m going to introduce my favorite kimbap and my favorite among kimbap, kkongdari! !!! Let’s make pork leg kimbap.
The ingredients are like this. I also prepared tuna kimbap with rice! There were eggs on the bottom… they were small… I used 17.
1. Wash the rice and prepare the rice. I mixed the rice with a little more oats to enhance the texture. Slice the carrots crookedly! Give up the pretty knife cut. Cut the carrots into strips and pickle them in salt for a while. Stir-fry the carrots in a pan lightly greased with perilla oil.
2. It’s ham. Cut it into shapes and then cut it in half. Stir-fry the ham as well.
3. I used 17 eggs. I cut several thin slices of egg. Then I folded them in half and sliced them. I used perilla oil for baking and stir-frying. I cut the meatballs in half. I divided the crab meat in half and used it. Squeeze out the moisture from the burdock and pickled radish and cut them in half. Wash the perilla leaves one by one, shake off the water well, and cut off the tops.
4. There are two cans of tuna… but since they are small tuna, the amount is small. I think it’s half of the oil.
Please squeeze out a little bit of oil. Just press down firmly with a spoon.Add 2 spoons of mayonnaise to the tuna with the oil drained and mix. This way, the ingredients are ready!!!
1. I’ll show you how Godol, the bastard, makes kimbap!!! The rice is about 70-80% of the seaweed.
Spread it thinly and put it on top. Add the ingredients one by one and roll it up tightly!!!!!!
Because it is short kimbap, it is easier to make. The kimbap pods come out just right.
It would have been prettier if I had cut the eggs thinner, but I got tired of preparing the ingredients…lol.
2. For tuna kimbap, spread the rice in the same way and place perilla leaves on top.Put an appropriate amount of mayonnaise on the tuna. You can add a little more.Pour the ingredients on top of the perilla leaves.Roll it again and press it!! Cut it a little thinly. It comes in 4 parts. I cut it into 3 pieces.
I ate a lot today as well. The kimbap is delicious and it’s easier to make. The kimbap is the kimbap!! please!!! Please try saying that too.