- Making Korean Dog Food – Sweet Potato Chicken Breast
- Making Korean Dog Food – Tofu Stick
- Making Korean Dog Food – Sweet Potato Cheese Ball
- Making Korean Dog Food – Hwangtaepo
- Making Korean Dog Food – Carrot Cookies
- Korean Dog Food – Homemade Pizza & Chicken
Making Korean Dog Food – Sweet Potato Chicken Breast
2 sweet potatoes, 2 chicken breasts, milk, vinegar
<How to make sweet potato chicken breast roll>
1. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly and steam them in a steamer.
※ You can easily steam sweet potatoes by wrapping them in wet newspaper and placing them in the microwave.
2. After removing the blood from the chicken breast, sterilize it in water with a spoonful of vinegar added for 30 minutes.
3. Marinate chicken breast in milk for 30 minutes to remove odor.
4. Drain the water and cut it lengthwise.
5. Peel the sweet potato, cut it lengthwise, and then roll up the chicken breast.
6. Dry in the dryer or bake in the oven at 280℃ for 20 minutes.
Sweet potatoes are rich in moisture and dietary fiber, so they are good for preventing constipation and dieting, and have antioxidant and waste removal effects. Chicken breast helps strengthen your dog’s muscles, so sweet potato chicken breast rolls are perfect as a homemade snack for dogs who need to manage their weight.
Making Korean Dog Food – Tofu Stick
Tofu, black sesame powder
<How to make tofu sticks>
1. Soak the tofu in clean water for about 3 hours, continuously changing the water.
※ If you don’t have time, boil it in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Using a kitchen towel, carefully remove the moisture from the tofu.
3. Cut the tofu lengthwise into bite-size pieces.
4. Sprinkle black sesame powder on the tofu.
※ Sesame seeds are difficult to digest, so put them in a zipper bag and crush the black sesame seeds before use.
5. Microwave 2 to 3 times, turning over every 5 minutes.
Tofu can be made simply without any special ingredients, so make tofu sticks, a homemade snack for your dogs, at home!
Making Korean Dog Food – Sweet Potato Cheese Ball
Sweet potato, milk, honey, egg, vinegar, cotton cloth
<How to make sweet potato cheese balls>
1. Put milk in a pot and boil over medium heat, stirring slowly.
※The milk may boil over, so use a deep pot.
2. When the milk begins to boil, add two tablespoons of vinegar and continue to stir.
3. When the whey separates and the milk becomes cloudy, reduce the heat to low and turn off the heat after 5 to 10 seconds.
4. Pour the boiled milk into a cotton cloth and squeeze out all the water to complete the unsalted cheese.
※Whey is also rich in protein and calcium, so it is good to feed it to your dog.
5. Cook the sweet potatoes and mash them.
6. Add the previously prepared unsalted cheese, eggs, and honey to the mashed sweet potatoes and mix.
7. Shape into a round shape and dry in a dryer at 70 degrees for about 8 hours.
Sweet potatoes are effective in preventing constipation and excreting waste, and unsalted cheese is rich in vitamins, protein, and calcium that keep cells healthy. Honey helps with digestion and is good for dogs with allergies or skin diseases, and eggs are rich in essential amino acids, protein, iron, and folic acid, which help keep your dog’s coat healthy. Sweet potato cheese balls are soft enough for older dogs with weak teeth to eat, so you can feed them without burden.
Making Korean Dog Food – Hwangtaepo
<How to make dried pollack>
1. Soak dried pollack in water for about 12 hours, continuously changing the water, to remove salt.
2. Remove the salt from the pollack and remove the thorns one by one.
3. Dry the pollack with the thorns applied using a dryer.
Dried pollack is low in fat, making it a good diet snack and helps detoxify and excrete accumulated toxins. You can feed the finished pollack as a snack, or you can grind it in a blender and sprinkle it on the feed.
Making Korean Dog Food – Carrot Cookies
Carrots, eggs, rice powder
1. Wash the carrots thoroughly and grind them finely using a blender.
2. Add rice powder to the grated carrots and mix.
※ Please use rice flour because dogs cannot digest wheat flour.
3. Add egg yolk and mix together.
4. Place paper foil on a plate and place carrot cookie dough on it.
5. Place in the microwave, checking every 1-2 minutes, until the outside becomes hard.
6. Add a little olive oil and fry in a frying pan over low heat until the moisture is released.
Carrots are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, and beta-carotene, which help improve your dog’s eyesight and immunity. Carrot cookies, which can be easily made using a microwave, are great to feed to dogs who don’t like vegetables. Homemade dog treats do not contain preservatives, so it is best to make them in small quantities and feed them as soon as possible. Homemade dog treats with simple ingredients and easy to make! It’s fun to make, and seeing your dogs enjoy it after making it makes you twice as happy.
Korean Dog Food – Homemade Pizza & Chicken
The dog pizza I ordered yesterday is really… ridiculously large. You can invite your dog friends downstairs next door and have a party. Not only were there plenty of nutritious vegetables on top of the pizza, but the top of the pizza was also filled with sweet potato crust. The chicken is really cute! It looked like real chicken and I almost had to take a bite.
The main ingredients for chicken are chicken breast and carrots. First, let’s start with pizza. Yum yum yum. My dog loves vegetables so much that he eats them without leaving any vegetables behind. It’s no secret that I put it out with a spoon and it looked so delicious that it almost went into my mouth. It’s a pizza full of sweet potato crust, so I think even short-mouthed dogs will really like it and eat it well.
I ate chicken and pizza, and yummy chicken. I wanted to have him pick up a chicken leg and tear it off, but I thought he would bite it and put it down and eat it, so I gave it to him with my own hands. Haha. I ate the Kangkoko, including the remaining chicken meat, and couldn’t stop eating it because it was so delicious. It’s so soft that I think it would be a good fit for friends with weak teeth or small mouths.
I gave him a whole piece, but he left it on the floor and ate it, so I fed him some of that too. There are many other snacks as well. It’s great for anniversaries and birthday parties, and it’s nutritious even when given as a regular snack. Since it’s a homemade snack, it’s a good idea to order it!